Thursday, April 2, 2015

Do I Dare!

Do I Dare!  
With Easter coming up so quickly I need to come up with a menu to make for the potluck at my sisters this year. If you are like me and wait till the last minute then you know how stressed out I am here! *wink* Things creep up so quickly, then I am stuck the night before cooking up a storm. AH!!! Then when the day is over I tell myself I will do better next year. *yea, right!* 
This year I have come up with something new and something I think that will not only surprise my family but it will be something they enjoy a lot!  





The first time I had this dish was when my husband took me to a nice newer restaurant down town called The Kings Head, the owners are just the friendliest, funniest guys I've met.  Of course, this dish wasn't the only thing we had while we were there. A few fists of pints were just the right touch. *smile*

Recipe can be found here 
Once I make these this weekend I will post the pictures. 

Here is my pic:

My prep ^ 
Then my finished meal 


These turned out very good & everyone loved them!
Definitely making them again. *wink*

Another recipe I will be making will be a Tortellini Salad




Recipe can be found here
I wanted something not so heavy and I know all the veggies here will be a plus for everyone. We just started to grow our veggies last weekend so seeing all those in this salad will just encourage us all to grow a lil more!  Doesn't hurt right? *wink*

Here are my updated pics:

Ingredients ^

The final meal together- yummy!


Whats on your menu this year?

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!
Bon Appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment