Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mini cupcake/brownie burgers


Aren't these cute!?
  This one is my lettuce and ketchup attempt
The one below is my lettuce and cheese ... Love how these turned out!

RECIPE:
For these all I did is used one box of yellow cake mix
and a box of brownie mix.
For the cake mix I followed the box directions and used my mini muffin pan.
For the brownie mix, I followed the box directions and used a longer pan so it wouldn't be so thick in a normal brownie pan.
Once all of the cakes are cooled... I cut the mini cakes in half and with the brownies I used a small circle cutter and cut them all out to make the shape of the patty.
Place the brownie on the bottom layer of the mini cake and spread your yellow frosting and green frosting on top then place the top layer of the mini cake on.  I wet a paper towel slightly and wiped the tops of the mini cakes and sprinkled the sesame seeds on top so they would stick.  Don't soak it!  *WINK*
These are cute to make for a childs birthday party or a bbq gathering for dessert.
Enjoy & have fun with these..

No comments:

Post a Comment