Monday, March 7, 2011

Tuxedo Strawberries

Here are the tuxedo strawberries I did for Valentines day.  Sorry it so long for me to post these but I have had a really busy month.  This was my first attempt on these and they were a lot easier than I thought they would be.

You will need:
Fresh washed (make sure they are completely dried) strawberries
White chocolate
chocolate chips or the best chocolate bark you can find if you prefer

First dip the strawberries in melted white chocolate to the neck of the strawberry and let them dry in the fridge. Once dried dip the strawberry in melted chocolate one side slanted then the other to make a "V" shape in front.  With a toothpick dip the tip of the toothpick in the chocolate and make 2 triangles to make the bow and dots to make the buttons.
Let dry in fridge and that is it!  You will have so much fun with these!

No comments:

Post a Comment