Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Update on my Catering...

Well, I just wanted to announce that I decided to jump on in and do a part time catering business in my area.  I know when I say part time it will end up being full time in no time!  lol 

My orders will be upscale gourmet foods, locally grown veggies/fruits and choice of organic foods.  I will offer Sandwich trays/boxes, assorted signature wraps, salads, desserts, and more! 

I have been working on my menu for a week now and it sure is a lot more difficult than I had imagined but it will all be well worth it.  I will be posting my food art here and hoping to eventually post more on my catering adventures with of course my lil Chef Sami to pop in once in a while to help me out.

so... on to a great adventure I go!!!

Hope to see some feedback from you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment